Attention! Due to post-compaction, the pitches of categories A-C (main square) are blocked on 27th and 28th September. The parking spaces of category D are not affected. The sanitary facilities and the cash machine can be used as usual.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our new holiday home in Heiligenhafen.
In total, we can now offer you 99 pitches in various qualities:
- 46 comfort pitches with a water-bound stand and a meadow on the so-called "Nordweide" with an area of 50 m²,
- 24 comfort pitches as above with a stand area of 60 m²,
- 10 comfort pitches as above with a stand area of 70 m² and
- 18 pitches with asphalt surface directly next to the Binnensee with a stand area of 50 m².
The parking area is planted on all sides with solitaire trees and tall trees.
In the central area of the parking facility, several picnic seating with barbecue facilities are arranged (see map).
The fire safety on the pitch is completely ensured in accordance with the specifications of the camping regulations of Schleswig-Holstein.
The runways and access roads to the sanitary units are equipped with mast lighting.
A central building houses:
- 4 toilets women/men
- 4 showers women/men
- 3 urinals
- 1 toilet with shower for families or people with disabilities
- 1 laundry room with dryer
- 1 dishwashing room
In the entrance area are located:
- two floor drains for disposal of waste water,
- two faeces disposals and
- two separate fresh water connections
All pitches on the "Nordweide" have their own power supply and free WiFi.
On your arrival, please contact the ticket machine. There you will get a chip card, which you need for the power supply and service facilities. You will also receive a colored sticker with the date of departure (please place it in the windscreen) and your receipt with WiFi code. At the same time, the receipt is valid as an Ostseecard (city tax). For arrivals before 08:00 am, the day before is the day of arrival. Payment is by credit card at our cash register. We deliberately waived the cash payment. Before you leave, please remember to debit your chip card at the cash machine.
we warmly welcome you and wish you a pleasant stay in our caravan site.
In the interest of all other guests please behave considerately.
Please observe the following rules:
- By accepting the parking services this Acceptable Use Policy shall be recognized and a major user / user agrees to pay the parking fee. These regulations and the State Ordinance on camping and weekend courses Schleswig-Holstein are part of the lease.
- The parking fee shall be paid at the pay station. The space provided acknowledgment be interpreted more easily visible behind the windshield on the driver's side.
- The site is open all year and the length of stay is not limited. The site is not guarded.
- The parking space is reserved for motorhomes.
- Use and vehicular access to the parking space at your own risk. It is the Highway Code. The parking area is known area with little traffic. The speed limit on the square is 6 km / h.
- Any claims for damages against the operator are excluded.
- Please pay attention to the division of the pitches. The location of the pitches is shown in the overview map in the check-in area. The reservation of stands is not permitted.
- Order and cleanliness are obvious duties of all users, and users of the square. Place and these facilities are to be treated gently. The stand is to be left on departure in proper condition.
- Waste in any form exclusively in the space provided waste containers.
- Open fires are prohibited on the entire system. An exception is the designated barbecue area in the central area of the plant.
- The use of tents and awnings are not allowed.
- As pet owners please ensure that other parking guests are not inconvenienced. Dogs of any size must be kept constantly on leash on the premises. Dogs that are considered dangerous within the meaning of the Act to prevent and ward off the dangers posed by dogs (Danger Dogs Act - GefHG) apply, can not be tolerated on the pitch.
- The use of electricity generators is not allowed. If necessary, please use the paid electricity pillars.
- Please be considerate of the other guests and neighbors and avoid silence disturbing noise. It is a night's rest in the period 22:00 to 06:00.
- To maintain order, the exercise of a trade and any sales are prohibited on the site without permission of the operator.
- Special risks may arise in extreme weather conditions. Our pitch is right on the lake Heiligenhafen whose water level with the Baltic communicates. It can therefore be affected by flooding. Please inquire about our figurehead and warnings in the check-in area on the current and expected weather conditions and please carry corresponding measures to flood through.
- The instructions of the representatives of the operator must be obeyed, especially with respect to the lineup of vehicles. The operator or its agents may, in the exercise of the rights of the home, to refer persons of the place, if this is necessary to maintain order on the pitch and in the interests of the other Pitch guests.
- Please leave the place on the day of departure until 14.00 pm.
- In the area of the motorhome parking space free internet access via WiFi is possible. Complimentary wireless tickets you will get at check-in. The users must first register at each hotspot provider.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone (+49) 4362 - 503 411 during our business hours.
For technical problems, please contact our service number (+49) 157 - 74 50 44 58.
The tourism service is available for you at (+49) 4362 - 907 20.
We wish you a pleasant stay in Heiligenhafen.
Your team of the Heiligenhafener Verkehrsbetriebe GmbH & Co. KG
Charges RV Parking Heiligenhafen
|Per night for a parking space of the|
|Category A||16,00 €|
|Category B||15,00 €|
|Category C||14,00 €|
|Category D||13,00 €|
|(Per mobile home with 2 adults and 2 children under 16 years)|
|Additional adult person||3,00 € per night|
|Additional person under 16 years||1,00 € per night|
|Tourist tax January 1st - May 14th||1,80 € per person and night|
|Tourist tax May 15th - September 14th||3,00 € per person and night|
|Tourist tax September 15th - December 31st||1,80 € per person and night|
|The following discounts are granted:|
|From 14 days||1 night free|
|From 21 days||1 night free|
|Power supply||0,50 € uniquely|
0,50 € per kWh
|Fresh water||1,00 € per 100 liter|
|Washing machine||2,00 € |
|Dryer||2,00 € |
|Shower for dogs||1,00 € per use|
|Shower||A shower time of 5 min. is free, every further 5 min. 1,00 €|
54°22'40,49'' N; 10°57'15,66'' O
(C) Frick-Wertermittlung Flug 2-2015